Thursday, October 13, 2011

Distractions a Plenty

I've been MIA for a while now; I apologize! I do this every once in a while... get caught up in reading and ignore the world... It's Thursday and I've finished two books in a week, and I just started my third. While the others were in the fantasy realm of YA, dealing with harpies this time instead of vamps, the newest book is about ghosts... a long time literary favorite of mine. :) So far so good!! Now, please excuse me, while I attempt to work and read simultaneously!


This is the book I'm on now... and for those Kindle lovers/users... only $0.99!! :) I think I paid the same on my Nook. I just love that Nook! :)

OH! And don't forget... I signed-up for http://www.goodreads.com/ to track my reading, share book reviews with friends, and find new books to add to my ever-growing list! Is it just me, or does everyone spend a lot of time reading book summaries and adding to their "to read" list? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment