Thursday, October 20, 2011

Taking Relationship Cues from a Hooker

Okay, okay... it's not really like THAT! You see, I'm reading this book... (nothing TOO horrible can come from a story that starts like that, right?)... so, I'm reading this book... well, THIS book:


... which is about a prostitute that gets caught up in some orgranized crime, and a "love situation" of sorts.

Well, this "love situation" is a huge secret, and completely uncharted territory for her... she's never been with a man she's wanted to be with, never been in love, and has no way out of her current lifestyle.

So, through her adult emotions of first love it's pretty hard not to get caught up in the romance of it all. Secret dates, longing to be with one another, and hungry kisses...

When was the last time I missed my husband? When was the last kiss we shared with that passion? Hmm... this hooker may be on to something...


No comments:

Post a Comment